Expanding on the vanilla “Totem of Undying”, Strange offers a number of new totems that grant the player protection and special powers:
- Totem of Shielding - hold in your shield inventory slot to redirect all your incoming damage to the totem instead (expires after too much damage).
- Totem of Returning - single-use instant teleport designed to be bound to a location and then activated to take you back there.
- Totem of Transferring - sneak-click while holding to store any block in the totem. Click again to place the block down.
- Totem of Preserving - sneak-click while holding to transfer and store all your items in the totem. Click again to break the totem and restore them.
- Totem of Enchanting - sneak-click while holding to transfer and store all your experience points in the totem. Click again to break the totem and restore them.
- Totem of Flying - allows flight (jump to activate) while the totem is held. Flying consumes experience points.
Some totems such as the Totem of Returning and Totem of Shielding are more common than the others. Click on the links above to find out how to obtain them. Other totems are incredibly rare and can only be found in Vaults which are large underground structures far from the spawn point.